Re: SPEC: I. verna in bloom

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>

>I have wild (native) stands of I. verna in bloom. Anyone in central
>Arkansas who wish to see it is welcome, but it doesn't bloom long....

Oooh...I'm jealous.  Do you have these growing wild in your yard?

Are they the blue form or the white form?  Orange signals or yellow?

I have a couple dozen large (50+ feet tall) pine trees and I've thought
about introducing some Iris verna & Iris cristata.  I think they'd do
nicely under the pines.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net

Start a new hobby. Meet a new friend.
http://www.ONElist.com
ONElist:  The leading provider of free e-mail list services!