From: z88keys@mindspring.com (L.Zurbrigg)

>From: PWeixl@aol.com
> Hello everyone.
>  My name is Peter Weixlmann, I am the new RVP of Region 2 which is New York
>State. I have been an AIS judge for several years and Chairman of the Western
>New York Iris Society for the past 4 years. I have been growing iris for 15
>years, my garden is an acre and a half. I am most fond of beardless and am
>looking forward to being on the iris talk list.  Peter
Dear Peter:  Welcome to the iris list. I hope you are all AOK in health and
ready for another iris bloom (spring) season. I am working as hard as I
can, because the TB's are showing color, and the SDB's are in full bloom.
March was considerably colder than either January or February, but if that
has held the bloom back so that we do not have to have a freeze, Amen!
Lloyd Zurbrigg in Durham, NC

Are you hogging all the fun?
Friends tell friends about ONElist!