Re: CULT: germination traits and selection

From: z88keys@mindspring.com (L.Zurbrigg)

>From: "Sterling Okase" <sterling_o@hotmail.com>
>>In a message dated 3/31/1999 8:40:35 AM Central Standard Time,
>>sherlock@amigo.net writes:
>><< One question - do reblooming cultivars on the average have an
>> bloom season that those that do not rebloom? >>
>I don't grow many rebloomers but from experiences I have with them, they
>do tend to bloom much earlier than those that do not rebloom.
>Reincarnation always blooms with the dwarfs for me then again in early
>fall to freeze.
>Iris Maniac,
>Sterling (not Innerst)
>Seattle, WA. Zone 8
>And Friday Night Chat-o-phile
Dear Sterling:          quivering flame has wintered, but does not appear
to have a bloomstalk. However, I am happy to have it, and will look for it
in 2000.  CHIMERA, newly set beside it, has two stalks coming. We are
beginning to need rain badly, but thankfully there have been no truly bad
storms. Lloyd Zurbrigg in Durham NC

Tired of empty chat rooms and out of date bulletin boards?
ONElist: Making the Internet Intimate