Re: TB: mystery TB (Not Dover Beach..)

From: "Perry Dyer" <pdyer@flash.net>

Definitely not Tropical Night.  Too clean, and too wide in form (Tropical
Night has unusual smoky overcast to the point of even being mottled in the

Sure looks like Twist of Fate (C. Palmer '80) to me.  Nice rich colors, good
delineation in contrasting colors.  Standards look a little too "domed" from
what I remember TofF (which I swore had more "conical") standards.
And yep, it's DEFINITELY not Dover Beach!

Perry Dyer
Blanchard, OK

>I hope I don't get in trouble here, but I thought I would re-post the
>video capture of my 'Mystery' TB, which was labelled "Dover Beach".

  Jansport Daytripper the perfect pack for short spring and summer
excursions*Key clip keeps keys handy*Front organizer pocket*Weighs1lb*
    Capacity 2200 cu in! Members Pay $34.00*Free Shipping in US