HYB: Dr. Z's New Babies!

From: HIPSource@aol.com

Dr. Zurbrigg  described some of his newest seedlings thus:

<< I did have a seedling from MESMERIZER X BUZZ BEE open  two days ago. It is
not much, but it does have the beginings of horns. Today I have three little
stalks on a short SDB blue that may qualify as an MTB. The flower is very
smooth, and has quite obvious horns on all placements. It is a sib to the
white with flounces that I mentioned last year.  Also some nice yellow
amoenas, - wide, with good form, and a
couple of chartreuse-green amoenas (quite green)>>

And Anner wants to say that the very thought of a green amoena makes her
quite  giddy with joy! Maybe when you get a real good one, Lloyd, we could
call it Katydid... if the name has not been used. I like the sounds of the
little blue, too. Delighted to hear there are such interesting things coming
up in your patch down in North Carolina, especially after the abysmal summer
we had in this part of the world last year.

Anner Whitehead

Has ONElist changed your life?
Visit our homepage and share with us your experiences at ONElist of the Week!