MED: First bloom

From: "Gary D. Sides" <irisman@mindspring.com>

First blooms of the season opened yesterday.  Last year, first blooms were
on Apr. 6th on Firestorm.  This year the 2 that were open yesterday were
ugly children, but it looks as though there will be stupendous bloom this
year.  After 5 consecutive years of late freezes and horrible bloom seasons,
I'm with Linda on cloud nine.  We hope on.

One other seedling should have been open today, but I had to work too late
to get to the garden.  With the rain, it may be gone tomorrow, but will go
grab a look and pull some more weeds..... too much of that *******
chickweed.  Hope things continue to do so well!

Ya'll have fun now, ya heah???

Gary D. Sides   Nashville, TN  USDA 6/7   irisman@mindspring.com
Bearded Iris Rebloom is Up and Coming!  Get some today!

Have you visited the new ONElist home page lately?
ONElist: The Leading e-mail list and community service on the Internet!