Re: TB: mystery TB (Not Dover Beach..)

From: "J.F. Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>

Sure looks like Twist of Fate (C. Palmer '80) to me.

I've seen the photos of TOF and it matches the one I've got. The form isn't quite as modern as the one in the photo. Falls on TOF are near black, not deep blue.

Christy Hensler
Newport, WA z4b

You can now easily share photos and documents with your fellow list members
Check out our homepage for details on how to use our new shared files feature!