Re: CULT:MICE/VOLE deterrent

From: "S&C Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>

Lloyd, don't we gardeners get the oddest Christmas presents?  Your battery
operated mole device sounds great.  A few years ago I asked my inlaws for a
few rocks from Mt. Lemon to put in my iris rock garden.  My mother in law
took advantage of the situation and threw a rock down the mountain at my
father in law, saying, "Here's a nice one, Bob, CATCH!"  I wondered why he
was limping at Christmas.  But, the I. pumila seedling likes it there in the
shelter of one of those rocks.

Cindy Rust, Zone 5b, Missouri...Lots of bloom on RE SDBs, MDBs, arilbred
medians and the two aforementioned TBs.

Tired of empty chat rooms and out of date bulletin boards?
ONElist: Making the Internet Intimate