OT- weather

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>

Well, they predicted large sized hail last night.  We got none (at least
not in my yard).

There were tornado warnings, but fortunately all to the south of me.

There were high winds & heavy rains, but aside from a few tulips that were
past their prime anyway, there was no major damage to the garden.

By sunrise, there wasn't a cloud in the sky!  But there were three soggy
kitties waiting to be fed.  :)    Poor little guys.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net

Did you know that we add over 1,000 new e-mail communities every day?
http://www.ONElist.com
Explore a new hobby, discover a new friend, laugh at a new joke!