From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>

From: Julia Rankin <breckenridge@bnis.net>

<<I have a friend who lives in San Francisco who tells me her iris are
always 'bent and twining'.>>

Big city gardens tend to have a lot of shade. When sun loving plants like
irises are planted in more shade than they prefer, they often grow lank and
spindly. Could this be your friend's problem?

<<Julia in the Lower Sierra Nevada where we had a wonderful blizzard over
night and a couple of inches of snow. >>

Jeff Walters in northern Utah, where the 3 to 6 inches of snow we were
promised overnight did not materialize (though there is fresh snow right
down to the base of the mountains).

  Jansport Daytripper the perfect pack for short spring and summer
excursions*Key clip keeps keys handy*Front organizer pocket*Weighs1lb*
    Capacity 2200 cu in! Members Pay $34.00*Free Shipping in US