Re: TB: mystery TB

From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>

Another one to look at considering may be COLOR CODED which is similar to
COLOR CODED (Rawlins 1982)  Standards are light blue and the falls are an
intense black violet creating a spectacular contrast. Height =30 inches
To be sure though of the final choice you would have to grow a correctly
identified variety in your garden along with your unknown and do a very
careful physical side by side comparison of the flowers.
These two are very probable starting points. (and ditto as Perry says below,
no way for TROPICAL NIGHT)

Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b
AIS(Region 16), CIS, SSI