Re: SPEC: I. verna in bloom

From: "S&C Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>

Dennis, when you do get that dream home, complete with many acres of dream
iris---don't forget you get the nightmare weeds too!  Sometimes at night
when I'm trying to sleep, but can't get my mind off too many weeds, I
pretend I live in town with a half acre garden and only half an acre of
weeds...then I drop right off to sleep!

Cindy Rust, Zone 5b, Missouri

Tired of empty chat rooms and out of date bulletin boards?
http://www.ONElist.com
ONElist: Making the Internet Intimate