Re: TB: mystery TB (Not Dover Beach..)

From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>

You're right Perry.  Twist of Fate was my favourite for many years.  (I have
too many now to have a favourite.)  People always raved about it at the
local horticultural show.  Standards are definitely conical and closed
rather than domed and slightly open as in the picture.  Colours are roughly
correct though.

Maureen Mark
mailto:mmark@ottawa.com
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4)

> From: "Perry Dyer" <pdyer@flash.net>
>
> Shauna:
>
> Definitely not Tropical Night.  Too clean, and too wide in form (Tropical
> Night has unusual smoky overcast to the point of even being mottled in the
> standards).
>
> Sure looks like Twist of Fate (C. Palmer '80) to me.  Nice rich colors,
> good
> delineation in contrasting colors.  Standards look a little too "domed"
> from
> what I remember TofF (which I swore had more "conical") standards.
> And yep, it's DEFINITELY not Dover Beach!
>
> Perry Dyer
> Blanchard, OK
>
> ->
> >I hope I don't get in trouble here, but I thought I would re-post the
> >video capture of my 'Mystery' TB, which was labelled "Dover Beach".

shop.theglobe.com * One Stop Shopping * Free Shipping in the U.S.!
Live Personal Shopper * Satisfaction Guaranteed * No Hassle Returns!
Accessories, Apparel, Gourmet, Jewelry, Kids, Outdoors, Sports, More!
             http://www.onelist.com/ad/shoptheglobe0