Re: OT- weather

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

Hey Dennis,
Same forecast for us, just 2000 miles apart.  It just missed.  Large hail to
the north and west with funnel clouds to the northwest.   Whew!  I was
getting worried about the regional on the 17th.  We haven't had any real
warm weather yet and the stalks are in pause mode.  Next Tuesday summer is
supposed to hit with some good highs coming, I just hope there aren't too
many cold lows between now and then.
Mike