Re: Spring Bloom

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

Hi Cindy,
Possibly a rebloom stalk on Bonus Mama.  We have stalks and rebloom stalks
every month of the year here (unless a freeze happens).  We used to classify
Feb. and March TB bloomstalks as early spring bloom, but then I got to
thinking about it and the only TBs that bloom in those months are
rebloomers.  So now I just classify them as rebloom.