Re: MED: Pele and pumila, etc.

From: Irene & Dan <izzy@sound.net>

  Atroviolatacea has been the first bearded to bloom here in K.C. for
the last 10 years. Real old and not that much when compared with other
little Iris, but when it is the only thing blooming it is the best
looking thing in the yard. :-)
   Dan

--
I also hobble with scissors
Dan & Irene

Have you visited the new ONElist home page lately?
http://www.ONElist.com
ONElist: The Leading e-mail list and community service on the Internet!