Re: OT: weather and bees

From: starlord@QNET.COM (Slc.Dennis Bishop)

>From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
>
>Lots of bees buzing around here.  Very audible hum going on (when the sun is

 it's still to cold here in the AV for bees to be  out and about, plus
the winds are hitting 45mph+. They found a hive of the aficazined bees
down in Palmdale (28 miles south of Rosamond) and also up in
bakerfield last summer.Summer on tuesday? haHaHa, tell that to the
line of storms and the jet stream! I see no bloom stalks at all and
most of those that made it are just starting to send up fans.

| Bishop Telescope Fund. Aim is to replace the ripped off    |
| scope with either a 6in or larger scope.                   |
| Dennis Bishop, 470 20th St West #23, Roseamond,Ca.93560    |
| Any Old broken scopes taken as donations too.              |

Did you know that we add over 1,000 new e-mail communities every day?
http://www.ONElist.com
Explore a new hobby, discover a new friend, laugh at a new joke!