Re: CULT: Bloom Time

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>

>From: Judyhunt1@aol.com
>
>Dennis Kramb from Cincinnati wrote that he couldn't understand the difference
>in bloom time between his place and ours here in Louisville.  It has been our
>experience that micro-climates can make a big difference even within a few

I checked my gardens again, not a single iris bloom stalk yet.  But I felt
better when I heard Gary didn't have his first bloom until yesterday.  And
he's a couple states to the south of me!

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net

  Jansport Daytripper the perfect pack for short spring and summer
excursions*Key clip keeps keys handy*Front organizer pocket*Weighs1lb*
    Capacity 2200 cu in! Members Pay $34.00*Free Shipping in US
            http://www.onelist.com/ad/shoptheglobe1