COMP:Labels

Hi All

Hope this is the right subject header.  A few weeks back there was a
discussion about labels made with the Brother Ptouch labeler.  Seems to be a
great system.

I frequent a freight salvage here in Waco that has a sale every Tuesday.
Last week he had over 100 Casio KL 7000 labelers for $24.50 each.  These
take the 18mm tape (or smaller) and sell for $79.00 at Office Depot here (I
priced them when I bought the 18mm tape, it comes with one 12mm tape.)

There will probably be some left next Tuesday, so if any of you would like
them, please let me know by private email.  I can buy a few without
disrupting my finances, and you can pay me for them after I see if I can get
them.  The sales tax is 8 and1/4%, feel postage shouldn't be more than $4-$5
unless you want to just pick yours up from me at OKC.

I don't want to make anything on them, just feel it might be a bargain you'd
like.  Let me know by Monday afternoon as I usually don't have time to check
email on Tuesday before the sale.

Lew Best
Waco, TX
USDA Zone 8, Heat Zone 9, Sunset Zone 33
Member AIS, RIS, TBIS
email lewbest@mail2.texnet.net or bcl@mail2.texnet.net

winmail.dat