Re: OT: bees and such

From: ItsRoTalk@aol.com

jijones@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< We too have plants the bees like, and Wraith likes to snack on the girls.
 is really interesting. He will watch them until they take flight, then a
 snap and no more bee. They must taste sweet or something. Our previous
 shepherd did the same thing (but she was better at it). Don't know why they
 don't get stung in the mouth.

You're dog must be awfully good at catching them right!! My mother is a vet,
and subsequently, I spent most of my life in an animal clinic. We used to see
quite a few dogs during the summer that didn't fare as well. Their whole face
swells up when they get stung in the mouth. It's really quite sad. But...I
also had a Shepherd who did the same thing and he never got stung either. Go

Joni in Ga
zone 7b
who's fighting fire ants and losing. Thinking about using nuclear methods!! I
hate those little buggers!

  Jansport Daytripper the perfect pack for short spring and summer
excursions*Key clip keeps keys handy*Front organizer pocket*Weighs1lb*
    Capacity 2200 cu in! Members Pay $34.00*Free Shipping in US