Re: OT-CHAT: dreams of the rural life

  • To: iris-talk@onelist.com
  • Subject: Re: OT-CHAT: dreams of the rural life
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 05:45:08 -0700

From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>

Cindy Rust wrote:
> Dennis, when you do get that dream home, complete with many acres of
> dream
> iris---don't forget you get the nightmare weeds too!

Not to mention marauding livestock and trying to keep water, heat,
electricity, extra machinery needed for larger acres, etc functioning.
The more rural the area, the higher the need to "do it yourself".  I
wouldn't trade it for anything, BUT....

Linda Mann, carrying water from the creek for nearly a week, trying to
get time to tackle the mess in the pump house.

Has ONElist changed your life?
http://www.ONElist.com
Visit our homepage and share with us your experiences at ONElist of the Week!