From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>

>     I have a friend who lives in San Francisco who tells me her iris are
> always 'bent and twining'. I assume they are TBs and that she has no
> idea what cvs they are.

Abrupt dips in temperature while the stalk is developing can cause that
in some cultivars - ditto drought/deluge (think tulips that have fallen
on their faces due to frost or wilting on the way to a vase, then
recover).  But that response is highly cultivar specific.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA
impatiently waiting for daylight

  Jansport Daytripper the perfect pack for short spring and summer
excursions*Key clip keeps keys handy*Front organizer pocket*Weighs1lb*
    Capacity 2200 cu in! Members Pay $34.00*Free Shipping in US