HIST: Irene Johnson

From: JForte21@aol.com

Hi All,

I just got a copy of the 1959 Checklist.  I was scanning the hybridizer list
when I ran into the name Irene Johnson with an Atascadero, CA address.  Does
anyone know anything about her?  I have been looking through the iris
listing, but I still can't find the iris(es) she hybridized.

I have had some hints that this area has some interesting iris history, but I
haven't really done any research on it yet.

Mary Forte, Atascadero, CA, Zone 9, but we're still getting frost (Linda
Mann, did you misplace something?)

Start a new hobby. Meet a new friend.
ONElist:  The leading provider of free e-mail list services!