Re: OT-CHAT: geek t-shirts

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

Linda Mann wrote:

> From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
>
> Howcum the Ewok T-shirts are white?  I need something more the color of
> TIGER HONEY with a few spatters of NIGERIAN RASPBERRY thrown in so that
> all the mud and jelly stains won't show up so much.

For that very reason...  White is the best color to show off the color of the
background iris. Maybe black would work, but that is next time.

:>))

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:
http://members.home.net/jijones

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS

Subscribe to iris-talk at:

Subscribe to iris-photos at:

Looking for the perfect gift for a friend?
http://www.ONElist.com
Tell them about ONElist's 115,000 free e-mail communities!