Re: TB: mystery TB (Not Dover Beach...)

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

StorYlade@aol.com wrote:
> Also remember that the color of the beard is represented at the base of the
> beard and the color it is TIPPED with (most of what we see) may be entirely
> different.

Well now, that is a tidbit that I didn't know.

Thank you Betty

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS

Subscribe to iris-talk at:

Subscribe to iris-photos at:

Share the wealth!
Tell a friend about ONElist's 115,000 free e-mail communities!