Re: OT: weather and bees

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>

>There is a private (as opposed to small which they are not) grocer just south
>of town that carries honey from local beekeepers.  It is labled according to
>collection area--clover honey, apple honey,etc.
>Betty in Bowling Green KY

We have that in some grocery stores here too.  I make a point to only buy
locally raised honey.  If you can call it that.  The stuff I have now is
clover honey.  Yum!!!

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net

Looking for the perfect gift for a friend?
Tell them about ONElist's 115,000 free e-mail communities!