Re: CULT: bud & bloom report

From: Patsiris@aol.com

Here in Dallas arils are finished, peak is VERY near for TB, spurias have
tall bud stalks
and will probably start blooming before the weekend, and I have about 8
varieties of LA
blooming.   At the Arb. the fulvas are in full bloom.   I hope something will
hold off until the 18th for our show!
                                                             Pat in Dallas

  Jansport Daytripper the perfect pack for short spring and summer
excursions*Key clip keeps keys handy*Front organizer pocket*Weighs1lb*
    Capacity 2200 cu in! Members Pay $34.00*Free Shipping in US
            http://www.onelist.com/ad/shoptheglobe1