Re: CULT: New Mexican iris on the Coast

From: HIPSource@aol.com

<<It sounds as if the spathe valves of germanica would be more scarious than
those of trojana, as well as being shorter and broader.>>

Obliged to note the plants are significantly different sizes as well.

I. trojana stalks are up to a meter high (39"), those of I.germanica
typically 30-60 cm  (12-24") tall. Per BIS book.

Stongly urge the application of Occam's Razor on this thread.

Anner Whitehead
HIPSource@aol.com

Looking for the perfect gift for a friend?
http://www.ONElist.com
Tell them about ONElist's 115,000 free e-mail communities!