Re: AIS: A Modest Proposal

From: IRISROT@aol.com

In a message dated 4/10/99 3:40:29 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Mike00Rita@aol.com writes:

>  I never could understand why only tall bearded were on the symposium. I
>  suppose it does make it easier to do the count, but since when have
>  irisarians been looking for the easy way of life?
>
>  Rita B

I assumed it was because the AIS board has always said it represented the
TB's. Why not publish the section sypossiums also in the AIS Bulletin once
TBIS is excepted.

							Jim
Loveland---Fenton, MO   Zone 5

Looking to expand your world?
http://www.ONElist.com
ONElist has over 115,000 e-mail communities from which to chose!