Re: OT: weather and bees

From: "S&C Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>

Dennis, I once had a "horse customer" from Hawaii that made millions on
honey.  He said the best honey came from areas around volcanos and that the
best honey was the lightest in color.  I took him all around several horse
farms and he left me some of his best honey, (and a picture of a super colt
from my stallion)which was very light in color.  It really did have a most
superb taste, and I have always bought the lightest honey in the store from
that time on!

Cindy Rust, Missouri

Looking for the perfect gift for a friend?
Tell them about ONElist's 115,000 free e-mail communities!