Re: OT: weather and bees

From: starlord@QNET.COM (Slc.Dennis Bishop)

>From: "S&C Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>
>Dennis, I once had a "horse customer" from Hawaii that made millions on
>honey.  He said the best honey came from areas around volcanos and that the
>best honey was the lightest in color.

 The reson their honey is light in color is because for both cattle
and horse feed they use the seed pods from what is called over there,
IronWood, or Kevia trees that bloom not only spring but into the
summer. When they are is fullbloom, the amount/numbers of bees on each
and every tree just can't be counted, they become LIVING trees of

| Bishop Telescope Fund. Aim is to replace the ripped off    |
| scope with either a 6in or larger scope.                   |
| Dennis Bishop, 470 20th St West #23, Roseamond,Ca.93560    |
| Any Old broken scopes taken as donations too.              |

Tired of empty chat rooms and out of date bulletin boards?
ONElist: Making the Internet Intimate