Re: CULT: bud & bloom report

From: Patsiris@aol.com

Dear Walter,
      The iris planted last fall are not as far along as my garden (primarily
on the south and east of our house) and the fulvas, which have been at the
Arb. since the late thirties and are also protected from the north by the
DeGolyer house.    I think there will still be some to see.   The Clark
garden, in Mineral Wells is always
behind Dallas and Ft. Worth, so I think it will be all right.   Tues. when I
was last at the Arb.  there were about 8 TBs in bloom, 2 LAs and one Spu.
The only other garden I have seen this week was Addison.   It was planted
before the arb. and had about 15  TBs in bloom.
                                                       Pat in Dallas

Have you visited the new ONElist home page lately?
http://www.ONElist.com
ONElist: The Leading e-mail list and community service on the Internet!