New Trillium species discovered

Re: CULT: I trojanica

Well, this is very nice. Jaimie thinks the iris she has sounds just like

What Sidney has described., as you see. Again thanks to all who

Contributed to the discussion.

Julia Rankin

So. Sierra Nevada

Julia--
Well this is interesting about the snaky Iris Trojanica that Sydney
describes. It sounds identical. So maybe I will not give up on Iris
after all, if they're just doing their thing. I'll just dig them up and
plant them more on the outskirts of the garden where they wont get
trampled near a path.

Jaimie