BULB: won't be long..

From: Ellen Gallagher <e_galla@moose.ncia.net>

	Christy wrote:

>At the moment, we have no iris blooms in sight... Temps are still dropping
>to the mid 20s at night.

	For us as well BUT I.danfordiae has broken ground and little green
	shoots are a welcome sight around here. The I. reticulata (Natasha
	and Clairmant ,sp.?) are also showing a little green shoot here
	and there.

	One early tulip has reared its head and a few daffodils but I forgot
	where I planted most of them in this new property. So everyone has
	to walk gingerly until I find them and mark them which I neglected
	to do last fall.

	Missing 'Being Busy' that Linda has blooming in her garden for me.

	Garden time is just around the cold corner....

Ellen Gallagher    /     e_galla@ncia.net
Northern New Hampshire, USA   /   Zone  3
Berlin, NH    in   'The Great North Woods'
To subscribe to Siberian iris e-mail robin:

To view the Siberian iris archives:

Did you know that we add over 1,000 new e-mail communities every day?
Explore a new hobby, discover a new friend, laugh at a new joke!