Re: OT-CHAT: bees & wasps & iris

From: "S&C Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>

Linda, hornets always have hung around my horse barns (causing no harm), but
I never saw one tackle a horsefly!  Good for the hornets!!  I have also seen
hornets in the vacinity of the iris, but they never seem very interested in
them or any other of my flowers.  I wonder if they gather pollen.  Perhaps
not.

Cindy Rust

Tired of empty chat rooms and out of date bulletin boards?
http://www.ONElist.com
ONElist: Making the Internet Intimate