OT: EWOK shirts

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

>From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
>Howcum the Ewok T-shirts are white?  I need something more the color >of TIGER HONEY with a few spatters of NIGERIAN RASPBERRY thrown in so >that all the mud and jelly stains won't show up so much.

The colour was obviously not chosen from the point of view of creating a fashion garment, nor the practicality of coping with even moderate levels of dirt. Lets face it, at an iris convention, people are going to want to get up close and personal with the plants.
A more appropriate choice would have been black, with the fabled pillar box red iris (I forget the name - someone posted the photo to Iris-l last year.) on the front. I'd buy that!
Dare I say, more input from the opposite gender may have resulted in different decisions being made? :-)
Cheers Jan Clark,

Looking for a new hobby?  Want to make a new friend?
http://www.ONElist.com
Come join one of the 115,000 e-mail communities at ONElist!