CULT: Bloom Report and Weather

From: Judyhunt1@aol.com

In addition to my earlier reports, we now have Kiwi Slice, Well Suited, Nut
Ruffles, Hafnium, Lime Line and U Turn blooming and stalks up on some IBs and
some TBs (including Bridge In Time and Returning Chameleon, Betty Wilkerson).
 The viburnum, redbuds and crab apple are in full bloom, lilac buds showing
color, and many of the hostas have unfurled leaves.  Weather report at 6:00
p.m. said Tuesday night, 34 degrees and frost.  It never fails here in the
Zombie Zone.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that the temp doesn't fall much
below what's predicted.  Ah, spring!

Judy Hunt in Louisville, KY Zone 5b Zombie

Start a new hobby. Meet a new friend.
http://www.ONElist.com
ONElist:  The leading provider of free e-mail list services!