Re: CULT: Bloom Report and Weather

From: StorYlade@aol.com

In a message dated 4/11/1999 7:54:18 PM Central Daylight Time,
Judyhunt1@aol.com writes:

<< some TBs (including Bridge In Time and Returning Chameleon, Betty
Wilkerson) >>

Mine have no indication of bloom. (and I'm nearly 100 miles furter south)
Maybe it's just because I planted so late.  Irises in the display garden at
Natcher Elementary school are further along than mine.  Again, they planted
earlier.  Same irises.

Betty Wilkerson in B. G. Ky.

Looking to expand your world?
ONElist has over 115,000 e-mail communities from which to chose!