Re: CULT: Bloom Report and Weather

From: "S&C Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>

I still don't know why so many TBs are putting up stalks this early!!  Have
ANXIOUS, CALL RIPLEYS, BONUS MAMA, JURASSIC PARK, BUCKWHEAT.  Also blooming
is our first aril, ANDROMACHE.  This has purple stamens, turqoise and aqua
irridescent pollen, neat!  Also blooming is BLUE ARTS, PINKEVA, ZACCHAEUS.
ABSOLOM'S TREACHERY and TROPICAL SUNSET have stalks up.  MDBs: ALPINE LAKE,
PUPPET BABY, BITE SIZE, TOOTH FAIRY, LEMON PUFF, HEY THERE, FLEA CIRCUS,
GNUZ SPREAD, BUGSY, SLEEPY TIME, WHITE LIGHT, LEPRICHANS DELIGHT; SDBs
include HOT, EVER READY, GEMSTAR, FIRESTORM and PLUM RIPPLES.  IBs are SNOW
CONE(this stood up to 30+ mph wind for two days like it wasn't there!) and
PRECIOUS LITTLE PINK.  Seedlings are popping up all over the place!  I have
never had this much bloom so early and wonder what we will have for the
early show in two weeks.

Cindy Rust, Zone 5b (somebody tell the iris!), Missouri

Looking for a new hobby?  Want to make a new friend?
http://www.ONElist.com
Come join one of the 115,000 e-mail communities at ONElist!