Re: CAT: Pederson's & Cal-Dixie

From: starlord@QNET.COM (Slc.Dennis Bishop)

>From: AHKAtelier@aol.com
>Cal-Dixie catalogs are going out soon.  I was given one hot off the press at
>our IRIS meeting Monday the 5th.
>@-->>-     C3--->>     @-->>-     C3--->>     @-->>-     C3--->>     @-->>-
>Allison Kennedy
>Southern California
>USDA zone 9,  Sunset zone 19
>Member of Inland Region Iris Society(IRIS)
 What do they cost?

| Bishop Telescope Fund. Aim is to replace the ripped off    |
| scope with either a 6in or larger scope.                   |
| Dennis Bishop, 470 20th St West #23, Roseamond,Ca.93560    |
| Any Old broken scopes taken as donations too.              |

Did you know that ONElist hosts some of the largest lists on the Internet?
Our scaleable system is the most reliable free e-mail service on the Internet!