TB: Next Dykes??

From: ItsRoTalk@aol.com

Hi guys -
 Just finished weeding the beds today. I'll be after aphids tomorrow! They
better run!!

 I've been planting all kinds of stuff around the yard for the last week or
so. I had put off landscaping until I had my beds going good, which they seem
to be. I'm amazed at the number of stalks that pop up over night! Almost all
my plants are seeing their first spring here and I just can't get over the
multiple stalks I'm getting.

 Anyway, all that has nothing to do with the question I want to ask!! I was
wondering if anyone has an opinion on the Dykes Medalist for this year? I
lucked out last year and already had Conjuration in my garden so I was just
able to move it to my Dykes bed. I'm preparing my order list for this year
and thought I'd try to get some suggestions about which TB's might be in the
running this year. Maybe it's too early to be asking?

 If anyone has an opinion (haha!) I'd like to hear it.

Thanks much -
Joni in Ga
zone 7b
AIS, HIPS, GIS
where it was HOT today and the bumblebees were out in force! And a word to
the wise: NEVER wear a yellow t-shirt in the garden!!! I think the bees
thought I was a forsythia or something!

  Jansport Daytripper the perfect pack for short spring and summer
excursions*Key clip keeps keys handy*Front organizer pocket*Weighs1lb*
    Capacity 2200 cu in! Members Pay $34.00*Free Shipping in US
            http://www.onelist.com/ad/shoptheglobe1