TB: Next Dykes??

From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>

> From: ItsRoTalk@aol.com
> I was
> wondering if anyone has an opinion on the Dykes Medalist for this year? I

> lucked out last year and already had Conjuration in my garden so I was
> able to move it to my Dykes bed. I'm preparing my order list for this
> and thought I'd try to get some suggestions about which TB's might be in
> running this year. Maybe it's too early to be asking?

AIS has spent so much time lately fine tuning the Dykes Medal eligibility
rules for TBs that it's hard to tell who's in the running. For certain
there are ACOMA (the '97 Wister winner) and HELLO DARKNESS and YAQUINA BLUE
(the two '98 Wister winners besides CONJURATION). Also, a bunch of non-TBs
are eligible; too many, in fact, as the votes are likely to be so scattered
among them that none of them will have a chance to win.

> where it was HOT today and the bumblebees were out in force! And a word
> the wise: NEVER wear a yellow t-shirt in the garden!!! I think the bees
> thought I was a forsythia or something!

Wear red instead - bees can't see it, so you'll be the invisible woman as
far as they are concerned! (-:

>   Jansport Daytripper the perfect pack for short spring and summer
> excursions*Key clip keeps keys handy*Front organizer pocket*Weighs1lb*
>     Capacity 2200 cu in! Members Pay $34.00*Free Shipping in US
>             http://www.onelist.com/ad/shoptheglobe1

Has ONElist changed your life?
Visit our homepage and share with us your experiences at ONElist of the Week!