TB: Next Dykes??

From: vince lewonski <vincelewonski@yahoo.com>

--- ItsRoTalk@aol.com wrote:
I was
> wondering if anyone has an opinion on the Dykes Medalist
> for this year? I
> lucked out last year and already had Conjuration in my
> garden so I was just
> able to move it to my Dykes bed. I'm preparing my order
> list for this year
> and thought I'd try to get some suggestions about which
> TB's might be in the
> running this year. Maybe it's too early to be asking?
>
>  If anyone has an opinion (haha!) I'd like to hear it.

V. sez:

   Here is the list of what is eligible this year (as per
the official ballot):

ACOMA
BAYOU MYSTIQUE
BEDFORD LILAC
BLUE EYED BLOND
BOZRAH
BUTTERFLIES IN FLIGHT
CEE JAY
CHOCOLATE FUDGE
CINNAMON APPLES
CORONATION ANTHEM
COUNTESS ZEPPELIN
EDGE OF FROST
ELECTRIC RAYS
FROSTED CRANBERRY
FROSTED VELVET
GRAPELET
HELLO DARKNESS
HOT SPICE
IAPETUS
IDYLWILD
KALAMAZOO
KALIFA'S ROBE
LEMON POP
LENORA PEARL
LITTLE SHOWOFF
MISSOURI RIVERS
NIGHT EDITOR
OMAR THE TENTMAKER
PACIFIC RIM
PETITE MONET
PRAIRIE THUNDER
PROFESSOR JIM
PUMPIN' IRON
RED ROOSTER
SHAKER'S PRAYER
SNUGGLES
SOLOMON'S GLORY
SONJA'S SELAH
STRIPED PANTS
SYRIAN PRINCESS
TURKISH PENDANT
VOODOO MAGIC
YAQUINA BLUE
ZULA

   It's probably a bit much for you to purchase EVERYTHING
on the list to have it when the winner is declared!
   I agree that the winner will probably be a TB, due to
their wider distribution, but SONJA'S SELAH might stand a
chance this year.

===
vincelewonski@yahoo.com
Vince Lewonski