Re: TB: Next Dykes??

From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>

Would you believe that the only one I grow on the list is SONJA's SELAH?  It
would get my vote, regardless.  It is drop dead gorgeous, puts up show
stalks every year and has been in a semi-shaded neglected spot.  It has been
moved into the main bed that gets more sun.  We'll see how it does now.

Maureen Mark
mailto:mmark@ottawa.com
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4)
 that it's been moved to a sunny spot.

> From: vince lewonski <vincelewonski@yahoo.com>
>
> Here is the list of what is eligible this year (as per the official
> ballot):
>
> ACOMA
> BAYOU MYSTIQUE
> BEDFORD LILAC
> BLUE EYED BLOND
> BOZRAH
> BUTTERFLIES IN FLIGHT
> CEE JAY
> CHOCOLATE FUDGE
> CINNAMON APPLES
> CORONATION ANTHEM
> COUNTESS ZEPPELIN
> EDGE OF FROST
> ELECTRIC RAYS
> FROSTED CRANBERRY
> FROSTED VELVET
> GRAPELET
> HELLO DARKNESS
> HOT SPICE
> IAPETUS
> IDYLWILD
> KALAMAZOO
> KALIFA'S ROBE
> LEMON POP
> LENORA PEARL
> LITTLE SHOWOFF
> MISSOURI RIVERS
> NIGHT EDITOR
> OMAR THE TENTMAKER
> PACIFIC RIM
> PETITE MONET
> PRAIRIE THUNDER
> PROFESSOR JIM
> PUMPIN' IRON
> RED ROOSTER
> SHAKER'S PRAYER
> SNUGGLES
> SOLOMON'S GLORY
> SONJA'S SELAH
> STRIPED PANTS
> SYRIAN PRINCESS
> TURKISH PENDANT
> VOODOO MAGIC
> YAQUINA BLUE
> ZULA
>
>    It's probably a bit much for you to purchase EVERYTHING
> on the list to have it when the winner is declared!
>    I agree that the winner will probably be a TB, due to
> their wider distribution, but SONJA'S SELAH might stand a
> chance this year.
>
> ===
> vincelewonski@yahoo.com
> Vince Lewonski
> Secane, PA  Zone 6

Start a new hobby. Meet a new friend.
http://www.ONElist.com
ONElist:  The leading provider of free e-mail list services!