Re: BULB: won't be long..

From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>

No signs of danfordiae or reticulata here.  I wonder if they've finally
given up.  There were only a handful left last year.  I guess I'll have to
get my iris fix in Oklahoma.  Bearded iris are generally showing good
increase  (SPIRIT WORLD has three so I won't have to nick it), some
siberians and species are emerging.  No signs of the Japanese yet.

Pulsatilla vulgaris is putting on a great show -- 3-inch purple flowers
completely covering the clump and the lawn is covered with species crocus
and puschkinia.  Bloom stalks are emerging on the daffodils and crocuses.

Maureen Mark
mailto:mmark@ottawa.com
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4)