Re: Bloom Report

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>

Still nothing blooming for me in Cincinnati, but it looks like a good year
is in store.  On some 2 year old clumps that have not bloomed before, there
are lots of buds coming up.  And on some irises I bought last fall there
are buds evident in the base of the fans.

Also, on a clump of beloved "grandmother" irises which have not bloomed
EVER for me in 2 years (I have 5 or 6 clumps of them) I found some fat buds
coming up.

So it looks like quite a show is about to begin at the Royal Kramb
Botanical Gardens.  :)
With lots of irises that haven't bloomed before in my garden.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net

You can now easily share photos and documents with your fellow list members
Check out our homepage for details on how to use our new shared files feature!