OT:Other Plants

From: starlord@QNET.COM (Slc.Dennis Bishop)

   I'm looking for info about Sparaxis Tricolor, got a pot of them and
they kind of look almost iris like in fans growing. Also Tiger's. just
planted 12 blubs, picture makes them almost look like my walking iris
which are having a hard time in this cold spring.

Reply offlist.

| Bishop Telescope Fund. Aim is to replace the ripped off    |
| scope with either a 6in or larger scope.                   |
| Dennis Bishop, 470 20th St West #23, Roseamond,Ca.93560    |
| Any Old broken scopes taken as donations too.              |

Looking for the perfect gift for a friend?
Tell them about ONElist's 115,000 free e-mail communities!