SPEC: SIGNA checklists

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>

I finally got a chance to browse through the SIGNA species & spec-x
checklist that I received last week.  It is very well done!  One book lists
all the species and their synonyms throughout history, and includes
descriptions of them as well.  The other book lists named spec-x cultivars.

It's a shame these books can't be made with full page color photos with
each cultivar!  Now wouldn't that be nice!

I spoke with Ann Henson off-list and I know she's got these books.  But I'm
wondering who else received them yet?  What are your impressions about it?

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net

Have you visited the new ONElist home page lately?
http://www.ONElist.com
ONElist: The Leading e-mail list and community service on the Internet!