Re: Bloom Report

From: Amber <alhillyard@dynasty.net>

Have one bloom on meadian Southland & roustabout

My Blue Denium did come back this year.

all the rest of the meadian I got from Judy Eckhaff have many increases
on them.

The Native Iris I got from Rebecca Stickel are doing fine have serval
increase on them but no bloom stakes yet.

Barney Lou Hillyard in winded western Kentucky

Have you visited the new ONElist home page lately?
ONElist: The Leading e-mail list and community service on the Internet!