Re: TB: Next Dykes??

From: "S&C Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>

Out of the TBs on the list, HELLO DARKNESS is by far the best performer for
me.  I am not a judge yet, so I can't vote, but if I could it would get my
vote at this point amongst the TBs.  If I keep reading this list, I could
turn out to be a bee expert!  I had no idea that bees couldn't see red (we
know the neighbor's bull can!), but how about wasps and yellowjackets?  Can
they see red?

Cindy Rust, Zone 5b, Missouri...where I've used every part of the swan neck
hoe Grandpa left to me except the handle today!!

Looking for the perfect gift for a friend?
http://www.ONElist.com
Tell them about ONElist's 115,000 free e-mail communities!